Many international students will get together for a week of summer recreation, camp fires, good conversations, and new friendships. Together we will be learning about encountering God, being welcomed by him and stories about people who took risks to know him in the past. Are you curious about God’s Way of Life? Don’t miss out!
What Is Included?
- Presentations, workshops, and small group discussions each day that will give you a chance to further explore the Way of Life that God shows us in the stories of the Holy Bible.
- The chance to learn more about American culture and traditions and share those of your home country.
- Games, skits, music, and conversations with new friends from other countries.
- Quiet moments to relax next to a crackling campfire while looking at the stars.
- Opportunities for summer recreation such as hiking, canoeing, and more!
Registration fees are $220 for adults, $160 for children and $20 for infant. Please register before May 7, 2017 (Sunday). This fee covers lodging, meals, program expense, linen service, and on-site recreation.
If you need financial assistance, please ask your Campus Staff about possible scholarships.
Our International Getaway will be on May 12-16, 2017 (Friday – Tuesday). We will stay at the Conference Center for 4 nights, and your Campus Staff will coordinate the exact time of when the groups will leave their campuses.
Windermere Conference Center
1650 Koehler Drive, Roach, MO 65787
Registration needs to be done before May 7, 2017 (Sunday). If you have any questions, please email us through our contact info at the bottom or ask your Campus Staff.
You can download our brochure and flyer if you need to print them out and give them to your friends. You can also invite others by sharing this site.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would like to answer all of your questions and accommodate you in any way we can. Below are the contact info of our admin, Becky Gill.